Hi,
I'm currently trying to deploy using `atlassian/azure-web-apps-containers-deploy:1.1.0` to an Azure Linux App Service for Containers.
If I run in the Pipeline it logs in fine using a Service Principal but then I get the error:
```
<span>INFO: Starting deployment to Azure App Service...</span>
<span>az webapp config container set {params-redacted}</span>
<span>ERROR: 'ServiceTag' is not valid value for enum <enum 'IpFilterTag'></span>
<span>Traceback (most recent call last):</span>
<span>File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/msrest/serialization.py", line 908, in serialize_enum</span>
<span>enum_obj(result)</span>
<span>File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/enum.py", line 291, in __call__</span>
<span>return cls.__new__(cls, value)</span>
<span>File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/enum.py", line 533, in __new__</span>
<span>return cls._missing_(value)</span>
<span>File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/enum.py", line 546, in _missing_</span>
<span>raise ValueError("%r is not a valid %s" % (value, cls.__name__))</span>
<span>ValueError: 'ServiceTag' is not a valid IpFilterTag</span>
<span>During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:</span>
<span>Traceback (most recent call last):</span>
<span>File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/knack/cli.py", line 206, in invoke</span>
<span>cmd_result = self.invocation.execute(args)</span>
<span>File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/azure/cli/core/commands/__init__.py", line 328, in execute</span>
<span>raise ex</span>
<span>File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/azure/cli/core/commands/__init__.py", line 386, in _run_jobs_serially</span>
<span>results.append(self._run_job(expanded_arg, cmd_copy))</span>
<span>File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/azure/cli/core/commands/__init__.py", line 379, in _run_job</span>
<span>six.reraise(*sys.exc_info())</span>
<span>File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/six.py", line 693, in reraise</span>
<span>raise value</span>
<span>File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/azure/cli/core/commands/__init__.py", line 356, in _run_job</span>
<span>result = cmd_copy(params)</span>
<span>File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/azure/cli/core/commands/__init__.py", line 171, in __call__</span>
<span>return self.handler(*args, **kwargs)</span>
<span>File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/azure/cli/core/__init__.py", line 441, in default_command_handler</span>
<span>return op(**command_args)</span>
<span>File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/azure/cli/command_modules/appservice/custom.py", line 798, in update_container_settings</span>
<span>_add_fx_version(cmd, resource_group_name, name, docker_custom_image_name, slot)</span>
<span>File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/azure/cli/command_modules/appservice/custom.py", line 578, in _add_fx_version</span>
<span>linux_fx_version=linux_fx, windows_fx_version=windows_fx, slot=slot)</span>
<span>File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/azure/cli/command_modules/appservice/custom.py", line 651, in update_site_configs</span>
<span>return _generic_site_operation(cmd.cli_ctx, resource_group_name, name, 'update_configuration', slot, configs)</span>
<span>File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/azure/cli/command_modules/appservice/_appservice_utils.py", line 17, in _generic_site_operation</span>
<span>name, extra_parameter))</span>
<span>File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/azure/mgmt/web/operations/web_apps_operations.py", line 2996, in update_configuration</span>
<span>body_content = self._serialize.body(site_config, 'SiteConfigResource')</span>
<span>File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/msrest/serialization.py", line 580, in body</span>
<span>return self._serialize(data, data_type, **kwargs)</span>
<span>File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/msrest/serialization.py", line 452, in _serialize</span>
<span>target_obj, data_type, **kwargs)</span>
<span>File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/msrest/serialization.py", line 715, in serialize_data</span>
<span>return self._serialize(data, **kwargs)</span>
<span>File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/msrest/serialization.py", line 489, in _serialize</span>
<span>new_attr = self.serialize_data(orig_attr, attr_desc['type'], **kwargs)</span>
<span>File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/msrest/serialization.py", line 708, in serialize_data</span>
<span>data, data_type[1:-1], **kwargs)</span>
<span>File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/msrest/serialization.py", line 783, in serialize_iter</span>
<span>serialized.append(self.serialize_data(d, iter_type, **kwargs))</span>
<span>File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/msrest/serialization.py", line 715, in serialize_data</span>
<span>return self._serialize(data, **kwargs)</span>
<span>File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/msrest/serialization.py", line 489, in _serialize</span>
<span>new_attr = self.serialize_data(orig_attr, attr_desc['type'], **kwargs)</span>
<span>File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/msrest/serialization.py", line 703, in serialize_data</span>
<span>return Serializer.serialize_enum(data, enum_obj=enum_type)</span>
<span>File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/msrest/serialization.py", line 915, in serialize_enum</span>
<span>raise SerializationError(error.format(attr, enum_obj))</span>
<span>msrest.exceptions.SerializationError: 'ServiceTag' is not valid value for enum <enum 'IpFilterTag'></span>
<span>INFO: Web App URL: <a href="https://insightstaging-as.azurewebsites.net/" rel="noopener nofollow noreferrer" target="_blank">xxx</a></span>
<span>✖ Deployment failed.<br>```</span>
I think this error is because I'm using Networking Restrictions using service tags in the AppService, but that version of the CLI doesn't understand those?
If I login and run the same commands on my local CLI it deploys fine. Could it be the base Azure CLI tools are too old? It looks like the image uses 2.0.59 from February 26, 2019 whereas I'm using 2.27.2 locally.
Any chance a version of the Pipe could be released using the latest Azure CLI tools?