Hi Guys,
I followed with this ScriptRunner Fragment to restrict project administrators to edit the Project name.
But if the users access de Cog Icon an projects, selecting a project and edit he can edit the project name.
Are there some way to restrict access to the https://MyJiraDomain/secure/project/BrowseProjects.jspa?s=view_projects and keep the user as project administrator and the permission to browse projects using the Fragment or Behaviour?
Thanks,
Fabio
Hi,
I think the best way is to delete the permission for the project admin, because your user will be able to do it via REST API.
An another option if you don't want to delete the permission, try to create a listener that will send you a notification whenever a change happen in a project name.
Hi @Mohamed Benziane
I can't remove the permission of project admin. But a listener to send a notification can be a possibilite. I'm try to create this Listener.
@Mohamed Benziane
The listener worked !!!
Thanks so much for your idea.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.