I have created my first pipeline from a Java-Maven-project. I can do a nice build, I can use the artifacts to load them into the relevant "Download" section of my repo.
However, I want to provide the build output for users on a different server. I want to upload the files via FTP. I am using the https://bitbucket.org/atlassian/ftp-deploy Tool. I think I have set up everything correctly in my yml which looks like this:
image: hbongen/openjfx-maven:latest
pipelines:
default:
- step:
name: Build and Test
caches:
- maven
script:
- mvn -B verify --file pom.xml -Djavafx-location=/usr/share/java/openjfx/jre/lib/ext/jfxrt.jar
after-script:
- pipe: atlassian/ftp-deploy:0.3.6
variables:
USER: $ftp_test_user
PASSWORD: $ftp_test_pw
SERVER: $ftp_test_host
REMOTE_PATH: /
LOCAL_PATH: /opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/target
EXTRA_ARGS: "--exclude=antrun/ --exclude=classes/ --exclude=generated-sources/ --exclude=generated-test-sources/ --exclude=maven-archiver/ --exclude=maven-status/ --exclude=surefire-reports/ --exclude=test-classes/
However, upon executing the pipeline, the FTP upload hangs with the info message
INFO: Starting FTP deployment to $ftp_test_host:/...
Can anybody explain this behaviour and point me to the right direction?