Hi there,
I'm building a deployment pipeline which uses a custom built script to ship files to servers via node & ssh but I'm apparently there's an issue with permissions somewhere. I'm at a loss.
This is the error:
+ sudo npx ssh://git@bitbucket.org:repo/repo.git --versiongyp ERR! configure error gyp ERR! stack Error: EACCES: permission denied, stat '/root/.npm/_npx/55/lib/node_modules/repo/node_modules/cpu-features/.node-gyp/8.16.1'gyp ERR! System Linux 5.4.92-flatcargyp ERR! command "/usr/bin/node" "/usr/lib/node_modules/npm/node_modules/node-gyp/bin/node-gyp.js" "rebuild"gyp ERR! cwd /root/.npm/_npx/55/lib/node_modules/repo/node_modules/cpu-featuresgyp ERR! node -v v8.16.1gyp ERR! node-gyp -v v3.8.0gyp ERR! not ok module.js:550 throw err; ^Error: Cannot find module '/root/.npm/_npx/55/lib/node_modules/repo/node_modules/ssh2/install.js' at Function.Module._resolveFilename (module.js:548:15) at Function.Module._load (module.js:475:25) at Function.Module.runMain (module.js:694:10) at startup (bootstrap_node.js:204:16) at bootstrap_node.js:625:3npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLEnpm ERR! errno 1npm ERR! ssh2@1.4.0 install: `node install.js`npm ERR! Exit status 1npm ERR!npm ERR! Failed at the ssh2@1.4.0 install script.npm ERR! This is probably not a problem with npm. There is likely additional logging output above.npm ERR! A complete log of this run can be found in:npm ERR! /root/.npm/_logs/2021-09-08T15_24_22_532Z-debug.logInstall for git+ssh://git@bitbucket.org/repo/repo.git failed with code 1
Any idea how to solve the issue?
How did you solve that error? Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.