Hi all,
How can one build a query that returns the parent tickets of a child ticket based on the assignee?
My request is simple but I can't find a way to make it work.
Basically I want all parent tickets that have a sub-task task assigned to a group of people
Any idea how this can be done?
I'm trying something like this:
project in (XYZ, ABC) AND (assignee in (X, Y, Z) OR issue in sql("issuetype = Sub-task and assignee in (X, Y, Z)") )
but keep getting an error:
Expected a SQL+JQL saved query ID as input. Current Input Value= "issuetype = Sub-task and assignee in (X, Y, Z)"
I guess I could not find a good example of how to use SQL inside the query itself
I also tried saving my subquery as a filter and then try to use it in the query but also did not work.
project in (XYZ) AND (assignee in (X, Y, Z) OR issue in sql("27753") )
No saved SQL+JQL query found for the id: 27753
How does one know the query ID?