I want to make a button with a webitem and show the vm file with a webwork when the button is pressed. However, there seems to be a size limit when showing VM files. And I think the VM file contains elements that I didn't define. Please help me.
now :

i want :

VM file code :
<section
id="static-dialog"
class="aui-dialog2 aui-dialog2-large"
role="dialog"
tabindex="-1"
aria-labelledby="static-dialog--heading"
>
<header class="aui-dialog2-header">
<h1 class="aui-dialog2-header-main" id="static-dialog--heading">목표일자 변경 승인요청</h1>
</header>
<!-- Main dialog content -->
<div class="aui-dialog2-content">
<form class="aui">
<div class="field-group">
<label for="text-input">변경될 목표 일자<span class="aui-icon icon-required">required</span></label>
$webResourceManager.requireResourcesForContext("approval")
<input class="aui-date-picker" id="demo-range-1" type="date" max="2012-01-25" min="2011-12-25" />
</div>
<div class="field-group">
<label for="disabled-field-id">승인자<span class="aui-icon icon-required">required</span></label>
<input class="text" type="text" id="disabled-field-id" name="nameoffield" disabled>
</div>
<div class="field-group">
<label for="textarea-id">변경 사유</label>
<textarea class="textarea" name="change" id="textarea-id"></textarea>
</div>
</form>
</div>
<!-- Dialog footer -->
<footer class="aui-dialog2-footer">
<!-- Actions to render on the right of the footer -->
<div class="aui-dialog2-footer-actions">
<button class="aui-button aui-button-primary">결재요청</button>
<button class="aui-button">취소</button>
</div>
</footer>
</section>