Hello,
I have a private repository that has hit the size limit and I am unable to reduce the size with the options described at the suggested https://confluence.atlassian.com/x/xgMvEw link. I have tried enabling the Labs feature and reset with the force push (the latter of which has worked for me in the past, but did not work this time). I am unable to file a ticket with support for this issue as described as it directed me to the community support, please assist.
Hi @lwallace,
I can see in our system that your personal Bitbucket workspace owns one repository over 2 GB, so I went ahead and ran a git gc on that. Its size now is 75.5 MB. I'm not sure if this is the repo you are referring to though.
Your Bitbucket account is a member of several other workspaces, so I don't know if your request concerns a repo owned by any of these other workspaces instead? If so, could you let me know the workspace-id/repo-slug of the repo, but masked (replace some characters with asterisks, like **p**g/*a***j***n), so I can locate it and run a git gc on it?
Kind regards,Theodora
Thank you Theodora, the repository that needs a git gc is bitbucket.org/NR*ad***/e**rb**_*ar
Thank you for your reply.
I ran a git gc on this repository and its size now is 133.6 MB. Does this agree with the size of your local repo?
Please feel free to let me know if things are ok now and if you need anything further.
Yes, I was able to push my changes now, thank you!
Lauren
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.