Hi.
Basically I have same difficulty like at
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/67729/git-push-origin-not-working
I commit, push but I not see updates at Bitbucket.
My repository is private and only 2 BitBucket accounts have access there:*) me - owner
*) other account in read-only mode
Thanks in advance.
Best regards, Konstantin
Konstantin,
You don't say what kind of response your client returns you when you push. Is the push failing or does it appear to succeed? It is a good idea to paste the response here.
Your first step is to see which remote your configuration is set to push to. You can do this with this command:
git remote origin
If you are on HG, you can list the contents of .hg/hgrc in your local repo to see the remotes.
By the way - I can't to delete my "answer"
Hi. Thanks for the quick reply.>You don't say what kind of response your client returns you when you push.To be consistent:Win 8 x64client: msysgitclient response:$ git push origin masterEverything up-to-dateIt was not the first push to this repository and before that everything was fine.$ git logI see my last commits but I have not seen same commits at BitBucketAfter $ git checkout masterI lost all updates which I made before but, fortunately, I made backup of files.So now I restored last state of files in repository (but without history).And now I'm more interested why this occurred.
So, it appears you made some changes but did not add them to the staging area. So, the process is this:
git add myfile.txt
git commit -m "message"
git push origin master
Closed
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.