Hi,
Going to a certain status I want to make sure that a value in the field I created will be equal to a certain value, and if it is not, it will not be possible to move to the next status.
How can this be done?
Regards,
Eitan.
Hi @Eitan yomtovian
You need to use a validator in your workflow transition.
Check this out: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/configure-advanced-issue-workflows/
Hi Eitan,
You can add a Condition to the transition to that status in the workflow. If the condition is not met the user will not see the transition.
Hi @Fabian Lim
I know that, but in which option I need to choose?
I have 3 value for this field, for example: A, B, C - and only if the user choose the value "C", he can move to the next status.
Thanks,
In your scenario, the options may be limited with the out of the box validators. I usually use jmwe plugins which provide extra options.
Links: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/292/jira-misc-workflow-extensions-jmwe?tab=overview&hosting=cloud
Check this post as a guideline: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/JMWE-validator-logic-Jira-expression/qaq-p/1179607
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.