I need a filter that shows actual date time is logged vs the date time is reported as being worked on.A user logs time today for an issue they worked on last week. How can I get a report of the hours that were logged today?
Hi @Pete P In Tempo Reports, when grouping by "Worklog", you can add a column that shows the time difference between when you created the time record and the date and time that the time record was logged to.Please take a look at https://tempo-io.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/THC/pages/297206386/Viewing+Reports+-+Tempo+Server, Adding and Removing Columns and Work Attributes for more information.
Best regards,Susanne GötzTempo team
Hi Pete,
I haven't worked out details, but it looks like the
api/2/issue/{issueIdOrKey}/worklog
or
api/2/issue/{issueIdOrKey}/worklog/{id}
API endpoints may work for you. Cheers!
@Joshua Sneed Contegix
Thanks @Susanne Götz _Tempo_ 👌
@Susanne Götz _Tempo_ , one more question. Is there a worklog "Created Date" field I could filter on? This would be in addition to the actual Start date and End date that was recorded?
Hello @Susanne Götz _Tempo_ !
Is there a way to export that column to excel?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.