From 24/08/2021 our Jenkins server is not able to login with a username and password anymore to discover repositories and to checkout. When I read the logs I get the following error:
Started by user "username of jenkins" (My personal credentials)
[Thu Aug 26 11:49:03 CEST 2021] Starting organization scan...
[Thu Aug 26 11:49:03 CEST 2021] Updating actions...
Looking up team details of "Team/project" (I have changed to conceal our name)
Connecting to https://bitbucket.org using Bitbucket user
Could not resolve team details
[Thu Aug 26 11:49:04 CEST 2021] Consulting Bitbucket Team/Project
Connecting to https://bitbucket.org using Bitbucket user
Looking up repositories of user "Team/project"
0 repositories were processed
[Thu Aug 26 11:49:04 CEST 2021] Finished organization scan. Scan took 0.81 sec
FATAL: Failed to recompute children
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.cloudbees.hudson.plugins.folder.computed.ComputedFolder.orphanedItems(ComputedFolder.java:263)
at com.cloudbees.hudson.plugins.folder.computed.ComputedFolder.updateChildren(ComputedFolder.java:285)
at com.cloudbees.hudson.plugins.folder.computed.FolderComputation.run(FolderComputation.java:165)
at jenkins.branch.OrganizationFolder$OrganizationScan.run(OrganizationFolder.java:1033)
at hudson.model.ResourceController.execute(ResourceController.java:97)
at hudson.model.Executor.run(Executor.java:429)
Finished: FAILURE
It has always been able to scan the organization folder and connect to the bitbucket.org/team but for some reason it is not able anymore. The last success scan was on 24/08/2021.