Hi, our team uses Jira to manage emails for 3 separate sections/projects within our department as a to comparison of workloads across these sections.
Today my manager has asked me to run a Average Age and Created vs Resolved report on tickets from each of these sections/projects, to compare data from a date range at the same time last year to same date range this year. For example, I ran both of these reports this morning 25/8/2021 for the last 30 days. I want to be able to go back to 25/8/2020 and run a report for 30 days.
Can I retrospectively report on these 2 types of reports? I couldn't see anywhere where i could enter the date range for the report. I thought I may be able to enter 365 days to run a 30 day report from 25/8/2020, but it only allows 300 days maximum. My Manager requires number of tickets, average age of the ticket & unresolved issues for comparison.
Any help greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Wendy