Please, can someone tell me if we have a macro on Confluence that will help to share a part of the content with another user who doesn't have an access to the original document, but can see that shared part in another document?
For example, I have a Documen_A and User_1 and User_2.
User_1 has full access to Document_A, but the user_2 can't see the document_A.
In this case, can the User_1 create another Document_B and insert one part of the Docuemnt_A (maybe by using a macro) so the User_2 can see that included information in the Document_B but the User_2 still does not have an access to the original Document_A.
The plugin of MultiExcerpt is the perfect way to use some parts of the information in another document and escape having duplication, but I can't manage the permissions, because today if I remove access of one user from the original document and if there are some parts of that document used in another document and if the user doesn't have access to the original one, he can't see that included parts.
I did research I found this macro https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/130/macro-security-for-confluence?hosting=server&tab=overview but I don't know if it will be helpful for managing the permissions. I haven't installed it for a test yet.
Do you have some ideas?
I will be very grateful for any help.
Thank you.