I suddenly stopped receiving JIRA notifications on my mail despite being the watcher/assignee. All other watchers are receiving mails just fine.Can you please help resolve this issue ? Thanks in advance.
is this a CMP or TMP project?
can you check your personal settings - avatar > personal settings ... email notifications
if CMP - check project settings > notifications to assess if you are in the associated roles that will receive notifications
I checked project settings and there seems to be nothing wrong there. I was hoping this was an email bounce issue. Could you check if that's the case? Thanks.
Unfortunately I cannot check anything from where I’m sitting. I am just a user like yourself. This is not Atlassian Support but rather a community forum.
with that said you likely don’t need a lasting support to solve this issue. Did you check the other things I suggested? Can you give me more information about the type of project this is?
I did check all the settings and they were in line with my teammates who are receiving email notifications. I did find another forum that addressed this issue : https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/I-stopped-receiving-email-notifications/qaq-p/1478249#U1784700I guess i would need to get in touch with Atlassian Support regarding this.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.