Hello!
I need to set a label to a task when it is linked to a task from a certain project, if issue type equals "is chilld for" or "relates to".
I found that my rule is not working with link type "relates to", but the same rule with link type "is child for" works correct.
Example of the rule that works:

Log from issue:

But if i change trigger to "relates" and condition to "types: relates to Match: project = IL" it's not working:

Log:

What i've checked already:
1) The task in the IL project fits the condition exactly, I checked the result of the JQL query search manually.
2) I tried using if/else condition instead of checking the linked task — that doesn't help.
3) When I choose a link type in the condition, there are two "relates to" options available in the dropdown list, I tried to use both

4) Also as you can see on a last screenshot i've tried to use two different rules for each other link type.
The result is the same everytime, i see that "the following issues did not match the condition" in audit log:

Has anyone encountered anything like this?