I have this structure as in the picture
you can see the epics and under the epics all kind of items related to the epic with Epic Link (you do not see in the picture cause the folder is collapse)
Now I have a formula grouping that create folders
1> Allocations (group issues of type Allocation)
2> Documents (group issues of type Document)
3> Requirements (group issues of type Requirement)
4> Dev Plans (group issues of other types like stories, field cases, defects etc)
Now for my issue!
I would like to have another grouping level by Scrum Team (like "ClearSee")
but only under folder "4> Dev Plans"
I have created another group formula like this :
WITH FeatureFolderName = if (issuetype != "allocation" and issuetype != "document" and issuetype != "requirment" ;
scrumteam; "")
:
FeatureFolderName
but as you can see I get "No Value" group also under the other groups
I do not want any group under the other groups.
how can I achieve that?
