Hi, good morning.There is a way to execute a pipeline in Bitbucket even the self hosted runner is offline, using the runner of Bitbucket Cloud?
Hi @Fernando Muller
Welcome to the community!
Currently, pipeline build will fail automatically when the build is unable to communicate with the runner and we don't have a failover that will let the build run on the Bitbucket pipeline when this happens. Unless you manually remove the runs-on: in YAML to let Bitbucket pipeline know that you are not using runner anymore.
I like your idea of having a failover when a runner is offline to run on the Bitbucket pipeline so I have proceeded to raise a feature request on behalf of you at:
I highly suggest you Vote & Watch the feature request so that you'll receive an update whenever we have any.
I hope this helps
Cheers,Syahrul
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.