Our company was seriously considering switching to Jira for project management etc but we need to replicate a similar set up as what we've currently got with our current provider.
I've had an ongoing support ticket with a representative for the past month+ and I am really struggling to even understand everything they are saying to me.
Is it not possible to actually speak to someone on the phone to ask the questions I need to know the answer to?
It seems massively complex just to figure out what the heck is what with all the products etc - or is that just me? I guess you get used to it the more you use it? Obviously ensuring our staff can figure out how to even use Jira is of big concern before we even start migrating over.
At the moment, I just feel like giving up and seeking other solutions... 