We do not want our service desk customers to use the breadcrumb links on top of the SD portal. Therefore, in the past, we removed them by editing cv-breadcrumb.soy (apart from that, we edit two other .soy files too).
cv-breadcrumb.soy so far (e.g. in JSD version 3.1) was located in JIRAHOME\plugins\installed-plugins\jira-servicedesk-3.1.0.jar under \servicedesk\customer\feature\breadcrumb\cv-breadcrumb.soy.
However, now that we updated to JSD 3.3, there are a couple of differences:
- the .jar file is now apparently named jira-servicedesk-3.3.0-REL-0012.jar
- inside the .jar file, \servicedesk\customer\feature\breadcrumb\ only contains cv-breadcrumb.less
- instead, a cv-breadcrumb.soy can now be found directly under \soy
However, when I edit soy\cv-breadcrumb.soy, re-zip the .jar file and copy this to the home directory, it does not have any effect on the customer portal. The breadcrumb links still appear.
With JSD version 3.3, what do I need to do to accomplish what I previously accomplished in version 3.1 by editing \plugins\installed-plugins\jira-servicedesk-3.1.0.jar > \servicedesk\customer\feature\breadcrumb\cv-breadcrumb.soy?
Are the .jar and the .soy files i mentioned the correct files to do so? Or do I need to edit something completely different?