I would like to create a template in Confluence that can be used to produce a report from Jira. The kicker is that I want the final Confluence page to be static, not dynamic, as the report needs to be a snapshot in time.
Is this possible?
If I got you right, you could do that by inserting a reporting type Confluence Macro.
I do something similar to keep track of the progress of my team's work based on Jira issues. I've used a Pie Chart macro, which I feed in Confluence using a Jira PQL search, as you can see in the image. It is in Spanish but still I hope it gives you an idea:
Regards!
I believe this will work. Many thanks!
So cool you find it useful, @John Steele !!
Happy to assist you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.