I have been advised I now have PowerBI access, are you able to assist me please – as I need a weekly Excel PowerBI report to refresh for me – but it currently doesn’t do this
I am logged into JIRA.confluence etc, so just require some guidance please
I'm afraid we can't help you - this needs your co-workers and possibly admins to help you out, and we are not them, we're a community of people here to talk Atlassian! We don't know how your PowerBI is connected to Jira, what rights you may have in it (and a lot of us don't use it, so we don't even know if it can do the reports you want)
I am sorry, but you will need to ask the people around you in your organisation for help with this one.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.