I've played around with the SCRUM version of the rapid board. Some difficulties:
- In the "plan" and "work" board, I can not visualize the subtasks. Is there somewhere/somehow a configuration for this?
- No burn down chart yet? Is this on the feature list?
- We are in a multiple team environment, where each team can work on multiple projects in one sprint, and teams can work on the same project simultaneously. Now, if I understood correctly, a team is represented as a different rapidview? View1 = Team1, View2 = Team2. This tackles perfectly the part "each team works on multiple projects in one sprint" , but does not well for "teams can work on the same project simultaneously", because when you create a sprint, both teams will see the same user stories of the project on their rapid board allthough they should work on different user stories. Am I missing something?
Thanks 4 the assistance, the feature looks very promising to us!
Regards,
Michiel