I am attempting to write a query that can help show me stories that have carried over. In Jira, they are still associated to all of the sprints they have been a part of. So in this example, I have story X that I added to sprint 1. Then that story was not completed and it carried over to sprint 2. And say for whatever reason it then carried over to sprint 3. I want to write a JQL statement that will show me this so I can apply this to a large swath of projects.
I can write this query that returns the result:
status != Closed and sprint = 1
I can also write this query that would return the same result:
status != Closed and sprint = 2
But what i really want is something like this:
status != Closed and NumberOfSprints > 2
But I can't figure out how to do something equivalent to NumberOfSprints.
Thoughts?