Hi,
We have multiple Test Excisions created in Xray via an automation too,l which all have the same Summary. I'm looking for a way to find the latest one, which will enable me to delete all the rest. Does anyone have an idea?
Thanks!
Dorit
Hi @Nice AtlassianLicenses
With built-in JQL, probably the closest you can do to solve this is create a JQL query, sorted by summary and then created date, then look at the last one in the list.
project = myProject AND summary ~ "text I am looking for" ORDER BY Summary ASC, Created ASC
Best regards,Bill
Many thanks for your answer Bill!
Our situation is a bit more complex since I don't know the names of the Test Executions, and we have tens of thousands of them. I think maybe I'll need to take a different approach to deleting them and not losing the data.
Thanks again!
Best Regards,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.