I want a scrum board that shows all the stories and tasks from a single epic. How do i set up a filter to show this?
"Epic Name" = "Your Epic's name"
That shows me the epic in the scrum 'plan' view, but not the stories linked to that epic.
"Epic Link" = <you epic key>
Hi there,
You can use: "Epic Link" = YourEpicKey
"Epic Link" = YourEpicKey
Though, this will only bring issues that are on the 'Issues in Epic' session.
Hope this helps!
Cheers!
Thank you for your help so far.
I am now using
"Epic Link" = EPC-1 OR issuekey = EPC-1 ORDER BY Rank ASC
Which shows the epic and the stories, however it also says (in the sub tasks section of a story)
"X sub-tasks are being filtered by the board's Saved Filter"
How can I alter the filter to let the sub tasks through?
Also this help thing is pretty irritating. I could not post this follow up yesterday as I don't have enough "points"... not really helpful.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.