Hello Community,
I've got an integration that successfully creates an Opsgenie alert when the webhook is invoked based on JQL (project = ITAL issuetype = alert priority = highest)
The integration setup includes Add Note/Comment functionality that works both ways:
- if I add a note in the Alert, it posts as a comment in the ITAL ticket.
- comments added in ITAL ticket appear as a note in the Alert
This works great right up until the Alert is closed in Opsgenie. Then the functionality only works from Opsgnie to ITAL. The ITAL comments cease to appear as notes.
Is this as designed? I can't wrap my head around why the integration works in one direction and not the other once the Alert is marked closed.
The debug log says:
Discarding delayed incomingData, expired because alert does not exist.
Is the alert considered "non-existent" once it closes? I can still interact with it in Opsgenie. <<scratches head>>.
Screenshot of my "Add Note" config and debug log below:

