A teammate who is no longer with my company created the following query that I am trying to edit with no luck. I am attempting to add this to a Confluence page and it keeps giving me an error.
sprint in openSprints() AND issue in linksHierarchyIssue(ORION-52353, 2) OR sprint in openSprints() AND issue in linksHierarchyIssue(ORION-53070, 2) ORDER BY "Epic Link" ASC, issuetype ASC, status DESC
I'm trying to replicate this with my own Epics and not having any luck.
sprint in openSprints() AND issue in linksHierarchyIssue(ORION-39979, 1) OR sprint in openSprints() AND issue in linksHierarchyIssue(ORION-39980, 1) OR sprint in openSprints() AND issue in linksHierarchyIssue(ORION-39978, 1) OR sprint in openSprints() AND issue in linksHierarchyIssue(ORION-39981, 1)OR sprint in openSprints() AND issue in linksHierarchyIssue(ORION-41250, 1) OR sprint in openSprints() AND issue in linksHierarchyIssue(ORION-41474, 1) OR sprint in openSprints() AND issue in linksHierarchyIssue(ORION-52441, 1) OR sprint in openSprints() AND issue in linksHierarchyIssue(ORION-41785, 1) OR sprint in openSprints() AND issue in linksHierarchyIssue(ORION-17315, 1) OR sprint in openSprints() AND issue in linksHierarchyIssue(ORION-40852, 1) OR sprint in openSprints() AND issue in linksHierarchyIssue(ORION-40776, 1) OR sprint in openSprints() AND issue in linksHierarchyIssue(ORION-40778, 1) ORDER BY "Epic Link" ASC, issuetype ASC, status DESC
I'm also getting this error from Confluence when trying to use the Macro: "Received the following HTTP error code from the server:504"