Hello there,
I am seeking a script for the following scenarios:
Custom Fields:
Sub Status (Single Select)
Sub Status values:
Scenario:
Workflow transition (Assigned --> In Progress) & Status "IN PROGRESS"
During this transition, sub status should display only the values "SS1" & SS2", after the successful transition, status of the issue changes to "IN PROGRESS"
During the "IN Progress" status, whenever I click "Sub Status" drop down on view issue screen, I should see only "SS1 & SS2", even on the EDIT Screen as well.
Workflow transition (In Progress --> In Development) & Status is "Under Development"
During this transition, sub status should display only the values "SS3" & SS4", after the successful transition, status of the issue changes to "UNDER DEVELOPMENT"
During the "UNDER DEVELOPMENT" status, whenever I click "Sub Status" drop down on view issue screen, I should see only "SS1 & SS2", even on the EDIT Screen as well.
Please help me to achieve this scenario using SCRIPTRUNNER.
Regards,
Sami Ahmed Shaik.