Hi,
I am trying to install web resource using script runner in my jira software test environement instance. However I am getting an error saying 'You need to configure at least one alternate resource directory before using a web-resource, see the documentation' & 'Could not find <tt>kb.css</tt> in configured resource directories:'.
I created one file 'kb.css' and put it under 'C:\Program Files\Atlassian\Application Data\JIRA\' location.
-> kb.css contains :
.cv-kb-portal-view .cv-kb-view-iframe-container .kb-view-iframe{
width: 100% !important;
}
.cv-kb-portal-view .aui-page-panel-inner.cv-kb-portal-view-inner{
width: 80% !important;
}
I have put this line 'JVM_REQUIRED_ARGS='-Dplugin.resource.directories=C:\Program Files\Atlassian\Application Data\JIRA\kb.css' in setenv.sh file as suggested in web resource documentation. I restarted jira instance several times but this seems taking no effect. I am still getting the same error as mentioned above.
I have entered below details in web resource :
Note : KB Window
Context : customerportal
Key : kb
Resources : kb.css
So how can I configure resource directory so my script file can be found?