HI,
I'm trying to clean my messy use of bitbucket for the past years. I messed up with several accounts for different dev purposes and I am now stuck at linking bitbucket with atlassian. It seems I have lost access to all my repos ?
Can anyone help ?
Kind Regards,
Patrick
Hi, @TPNetwork! Welcome to the community!
Could you give me more details about the problem you are facing when trying to link your bitbucket with an Atlassian account? Are you facing an error message when during this process?
Please, feel free to share any additional information regarding this case.
Thank you.
Kind regards,Caroline
Hi, when I try to log in with my main account patjke@***** it says I have to link it with tpnetwork (which is where my projects live) I click the button and nothing happens.I have tried several times, even waited for some hours as sometimes these actions can have some delay, but still the same, I can't pass the link screen.Kind regards, Patrick
Hi, Patrick!
Thanks for the additional information. Checking the account you mentioned, I was able to see that this account is linked to a workspace that has been converted from a team account. Bitbucket has removed the ability to log in using a team account so that's why you are not being able to log in/link this account.
In order to allow you to reaccess this account, we can disassociate the email from this workspace. Then, you will be able to create a brand new account using this address, as a personal account.
After creating your account, please let me know, so I can give you admin access to this workspace again.
In case you want to proceed with the disassociation of your email from this workspace, please add your approval here.
Please don't hesitate to ask for any further information if needed.
Hi, Patrick.
Could you please try to create a new account with the email that was linked to your account?
Please let me know how it goes.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.