We have a pipeline set up in our repo to a specific set of branches (defined using wildcards in pipeline) to trigger deployment on push command. Sometimes the developers might not want to run the pipeline for that specific push as they know that it will fail or it is not needed as there are more things to add in. In such cases there is not option to skip the pipelines.
I am looking at a push option like "ci.skip" or "ci-skip=true" which will make sure not to trigger the pipeline for that specific push. This facility/option is provided on gitlab, so I am looking for something similar or bitbucket too. As of today, if I try the same it throws below error
fatal: the receiving end does not support push options
fatal: the remote end hung up unexpectedly
Note: I am not looking for a commit level ci skip