I want to interconnect to do lists between one card that has a master list and following lists which are linked in my master card.
For example:
Master list card (Parts are within a to do list)
- Part A (linked card)
- Part B (linked card)
- Part C (linked card)
- Part D (linked card)
Once clicking on Part A:
- Task 1
- Task 2
- Part B (linked card)
Once clicking on Part B card after to do's have been checked off I want that part of the to do to reflect checked off in the master list and I want it to automatically move to the next part of the linked card check lists. And so on. I can't figure out 1.) how to show tasks marked through in the individual parts to reflect in the master list and 2.) How to automate moving from part A to part B and so forth.