I've tried creating new accounts, resetting my password, and checking my phone's settings to see if anything is interfering with the app. I checked the problems it says it is having; yet, it will not open. Please advise.
I'm afraid that's something to do with the software on your 'phone. It's working fine for the people near me who use Atlassian on the their iphones
Related issues: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/We-couldn-t-log-you-in/qaq-p/1525300 (says to clear all cookies/cache data for all atlassian sites - not just trello but all atlassian.com domains)
Some other threads with related info:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/quot-We-couldn-t-log-you-in-quot/qaq-p/1671277 (it's possible account is marked as spam? or browser issues even on mobile)
Some of those posts are from today, so there could be an issue server side that I'm not aware of also.
I borrowed a friend's iPhone and the app is still not working. Although this could be a problem from the software on their phone as well.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.