I am trying to use Lando in my Bitbucket Pipelines to run my automated tests, but I am unable to get Lando to successfully start. The problem I'm wrestling with is that as a `root` user I have access to the Docker Daemon, but when I switch to the `pipelines` user to try and start Lando, I am presented with:
```
Unhandled rejection Error: Could not automatically start the Docker Daemon. Please manually start it to continue.
```
The reason I am trying to run Lando as the `pipelines` user is Lando is specifically designed NOT to run as `root`: https://github.com/lando/lando/issues/545
I have tried adding the `pipelines` user to the `docker` user group per both the Docker and Lando documentation, but that does not seem to give me enough access to the Docker Daemon to the point where Lando will successfully start.
* https://docs.docker.com/engine/install/linux-postinstall/
* https://docs.lando.dev/basics/installation.html#linux
My `bitbucket-pipelines.yml` file:
```
image:
name: libertyconcepts/bitbucket-pipelines-lando:1.0
run-as-user: 1000
definitions:
services:
docker:
memory: 3072
pipelines:
branches:
bitbucket-pipelines:
- step:
name: 'Deployment test on pipelines branch'
script:
- whoami
- groups pipelines
- docker info
- docker version
- lando version
services:
- docker
Has anyone been able to successfully implement Lando in Pipelines, and if so, what am I missing?