Hello, I have JIRA cloud and a project setup called Art Outsource. These tasks are linked to a parent issue . When I set the task to in progress or any other status change I want it to update the Parent ticket as well but I cannot figure out the correct automation rules to get it working. I know there is an issue because the parent issues come from different projects
Here is what I have so far

Action details:
This rule was configured with a project restriction. You can change this restriction in the 'Rule details' section. Only issues from the following projects or project types will be considered:AO
Can't branch rule as it requires issues to have been previously created by this rule. More than likely you have not yet created an issue or the issue(s) were created in an another 'If' block or branch - these would then not be visible outside of that block/branch.
Any help would be fantastic , thank you