I'm getting this error when trying to run a plan that retrieves the code/metadata from a Salesforce instance to a repository on Bitbucket.
Host key verification failed.
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
Please make sure you have the correct access rights
and the repository exists.
I know that to push changes to a remote repository I need some kind of authentication, right. However, I don't know exactly where and how to set this up on Bamboo. My company is not using Stash or JIRA, just Bitbucket and Bamboo.
I have tried generating a key pair with puttygen and putting the public on Bitbucket, and the private key in the "Shared Credentials" section on Bamboo settings, and it doesn't work.
I have also tried to log into the Bamboo server with the pair provided by Amazon, and generating a pair from inside, using ssh-keygen. It didn't work either.
Where can I specify the key that Bamboo should use with this repo when pushing files?