I've accidentally committed several large files to my repo and now it is not allowing to push the changes because the size exceeds 4GB.
I followed the instructions in Reduce repository size | Bitbucket Cloud | Atlassian Support and reverted my repo to the commit before I uploaded all the files.
I removed every branch of my repo except the master and all commits that happened after I uploaded all the files.
I enabled the Delete dangling commits when over size limit option in Labs.
After this, I noticed that the .git folder still was 7GB most of them being the objects folder. So I ran the Garbage Collection steps in Maintain a Git repository | Bitbucket Cloud | Atlassian Support and now the whole repo is 600MB.
I still can't push changes to the internet and if check online it still says that Repository size exceeds limit.
Did I do something wrong?
Let me know if I can give you more info. Cheers!