I have been trying to reset my account password but somehow i typed some wrong characters in password. Now when I try to recover the account using my email. I am not receiving recovery email.Initially the gmail account was not active maybe thats why. How it can be fixed?
Hi, @IT WADIC! Welcome to the community!
I checked our logs and confirmed that your email had a block on the server that prevented emails from being sent to your address. This can occur when the system tries to send an email and the account does not exist yet, it's not activated, or it rejects the email for some internal reason.
I removed your email from this suppression list, so could you please test it again and confirm if you receive the recovery email now?
Kind regards,Caroline
it worked thanks
i have the same problem
Мe too. Could you remove me from that suppression list, please?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.