Hi community,
Currently have a Jira instance with many accounts spanning over years. Many of these accounts are synced through Active Directory with various accounts in the Internal Directory. Recently I've also completed migration of projects from Jira Cloud to Jira DC which brought across many accounts related to projects.
There hasn't been much thought into an anonymization process before so we're hoping to start off.
I am going through the process of anonymizing user accounts and transferring ownership to other accounts that we have synced from an external directory. This way users can only login with the 1 main company account.
I do however have many users which do not have a relevant account I can transfer ownership to. How do other companies manage this? Is there a standard account "Anonymized User" that is useful in these cases?
Also, the anonymization process takes roughly 45 minutes per user account, is there a way of speeding this up? Through bulk anonymization or scripting with Scriptrunner perhaps?
Thanks in advance