As the world get used to working in their bedrooms, so have tools evolved to support this new way of work.
I came across the incredible resources that Atlassian have made available for free:
The article with the "User Manual" really resonated with me: https://www.atlassian.com/team-playbook/plays/my-user-manual
It allowed me to get to know my colleagues a bit better, including their working styles, but also allowed me to share a bit about myself.
This way allowing us as colleagues in the Product Team to get slightly closer even though we are miles apart (literally across oceans)
Never-the-less I thought I'd share a snippet of my user manual for #Atlympics.
I even embedded spotify directly onto the page - pretty cool that I could even do that.
So my colleagues can read about my work style, get to know my and even get to vibe out to my work mix while doing so 
Below you can see the page and the flexibility that is confluence
Here's the link to the playlist
