Hi Atlassians,
How can I had the locked field "Start Date" in a Business Project in order to have that field available to use in my issue types and timeline?
Thank you,
Marco R.
Hello @Marco Rodrigues,
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!
In order to associate a field with an issue type, please, go to Project settings > Screens.
On this page, click on the link that says “Create Issue Screen” first. It will show the list of the fields already added and then, if the Start date is not there, add it by searching at the bottom of the page.
After that, follow the same steps for the link that says “Edit/View Screen”
You can also add to the screens directly from the custom fields page. Go to Cog icon > Issues > Custom fields > Search for Start date > Click on … > Associate to screens and then, just click on the checkboxes to select them and click on Update.
Hope this helps!
Kind regards,Angélica
Create a custom field and give it a standard value. You can use contexts to vary it according to the project.
Can't I just activate this:
Hi @Angélica Luz!
Thanks for your reply. It really helped me!
Best regards
I'm wanting to "Unlock" that field, but don't understand why I can't. Is it only able to be configured during project creation?
Thank you so much! I can't tell you how many Jira "experts" have told me start date and actual start date are not available in Jira stories. Just added them.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.