If we click on a link to an attachment we have than error "Oops, you've found a dead link"
Hi @Netinium ,
Can you check your "health checks" to see if something is wrong with the attachments? Are there any checks failing?
Also, on disk do you actually have something in the attachments folder?
Hi @Netinium
I strongly believe you are running into a change, specifically done in version 8.15 where the web.xml needs special handling as for changed image attachment processing.
I even more believe so as you wrote:
I only think that mybe when I updates Jira I put 4 files back in Jira so that it running on https and that are:\usr\jira\atlassian\jira\atlassian-jira\WEB-INF\web.xml
I only think that mybe when I updates Jira I put 4 files back in Jira so that it running on https and that are:
\usr\jira\atlassian\jira\atlassian-jira\WEB-INF\web.xml
Please compare with the upgrade notes of version 8.15:https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftware/jira-software-8-15-x-upgrade-notes-1041828754.html
Regards,Daniel
All attachments links are not working anymore....
When I restart Jira and login the message was:
Jira was successfully upgraded to version 8.16.2 on 29/Jul/21 at 12:51. Here's a summary of the checks we ran during the upgrade.
Can you go to https://<yourhostname>/plugins/servlet/troubleshooting/view/
There you should see any current health issues just to rule something out.
Where can I find the "health checks"?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.