Hello,
I have a question and I hope someone can help me here.
In the period settings it is important to us that the period goes from 1-31 in the month and this is so defined in the period settings.
The problem is that we want to enable Log Work up to 5th in a month. What does that mean? one example.
Today is 2.8 and I can book for July still. Up to 5 including and 5 will be possible. 6.8. I won't be able to book time for July anymore. The period is in any case from 1-31, but the settings needs to be set.
If I put the period from 6 to5. next month I will be able to book as I wish, but the period looks different to me. did anyone have a similar problem?
At the change of year it is also different because it is possible to book up to 2.1. next year for December.
Best regards