Hello,
I would like to edit MS Project export template (from Gantt diagram) because the default one contains undesirable columns:
"Old" documentation on Softwareplant's wiki contains nothing:
GANTT, ROADMAP, RESOURCES, RISKSDocumentation will be available soon!
and the new one also
Any hint will be appreciated!
Thanks
Hi @Myro
The module export is based on the current view settings. Please adjust a Column View before exporting (in this case, remove unwanted columns) to export only the data you are interested in.
Have a good day and best regards,Anna
Hi,
shall I save it somehow? Because I only see 4 columns, but exported PDF is still the same:
Thank you
@Myro
This situation can be caused by cache. Please Clear Cache (App Configuration >> Advanced) and re-try the operation. See my image as a reference.
You can also try exporting in the Incognito mode. Would you please let me know if the suggested actions resolved your issue?
Well, I only have configuration menu buttons in these 2:
BIGTEMPLATE
BIGGANTT
So I cleared cache in both of them, but unfortunately it did not help :-(
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.