Recently we received a message from AWS to "Update all existing SAM CLI installations to version 1.25 or later." as soon as possible. So I went to https://bitbucket.org/atlassian/aws-sam-deploy to see what version was available in the latest pipe for use in our bitbucket pipeline. Looking at the was-sam-deploy/Dockerfile for master, it appears the version available is v1.18.0, which is well below the 1.25 or later recommended by AWS. I am using version 1.26 of the SAM CLI when I work locally, but our test and production deployments use a bitbucket pipeline which appears to be using a less secure version of the SAM CLIWhat is involved in getting an update to the Docker file to bump up the version of the aws SAM CLI in master.
Hi @Stuart Smiley
Thank you for your question!
We're investigating it and notify you.
Best regards,Oleksandr Kyrdan
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.