Hi All,
Is there any ways to show eazyBI reports/charts/dashboard to displayed in Confluence without any plugins.
Thanks,
Prabakaran.
Hi Prabhu, yes you can publish eazyBI reports on confluence without any plugins. Assuming that you want to publish from JIRA, you have to disable Content-Security-Policy by setting this startup option into <jira-install>/bin/setenv.sh
Refer below link for more details.
https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybijira/publish-reports/dashboards-and-reports-visible-to-non-jira-users
If you have found this answer useful, please accept the answer to help other members.
Hi, There are several supported ways on how you can publish eazyBI reports in Confluence:
best,Gerda // support@eazyBI.com
Hello @Gerda Grantiņa _ eazyBI Thanks for the detailed answer. Looking at your option (2) for using external gadgets in Confluence and reading several times the page that you linked to, I can only find this: "
You can also publish eazyBI for Jira reports on Confluence pages if you are using eazyBI for Jira Cloud (in the same atlassian.net site) or eazyBI for Jira Server and Jira is linked to Confluences. Please visit the documentation on eazyBI for Jira gadgets in Confluence pages for more details." but this link also circulates to the same page itself, and I actually can't find how to use these gadgets. Assuming these are still available, can you point me more specifically where this explanation is?Thanks for clarifying,
Rina
Hi @Rina Nir ,
Thanks for mentioning this, as it is functionality provided by Atlassian, we have removed this part from eazyBI documentation. I updated the answer so it leads to the Atlassian documentation page about registering external gadgets: https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/registering-external-gadgets-204050482.html
best,Gerda
Hi @Gerda Grantiņa _ eazyBI
Such a quick response, thank you- it helped a lot!I managed to make it work for me, so I will share the highlights (Server setup):
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.