Not receiving email to complete verification process. I have used Twilio Authy for authentication.
Hi, @Arpan Mukherjee! Welcome to the community!
I performed an analysis on our logs and confirmed that your email had a block on the server that prevented emails from being sent to this address. This can occur when the system tries to send an email and the account does not exist yet, it's not activated, or it rejects the email for some internal reason.
In this case, I have removed the block from your email, could you please try to follow the 2FA process again?
Please let me know how it goes and feel free to share any additional questions regarding this subject.
Kind regards,Caroline
It worked, thanks !!!
Hi, Arpan!
Thanks for your confirmation! I'm glad to know it worked!
The same happened today to me. @Caroline R could you help?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.