I'm trying to search for an exact string? I put the string in "" and it does find the exact term as well as the individual terms. I want to get the exact results. It's too many results to page through where most of the results don't match my string. The exact matches aren't first items returned. I'm searching for "AWS::S3::Bucket". I enter it in quotes. Give code usually goes into git repositories I'd think an exact search would be very useful. Prioritizing results for exact terms would also be useful.
I know that the special characters in your string are removed from the search.
We strip the following characters from search terms: !"#$%&'()*+,/;:<=>?@[\]^`{|}~-
Link - http://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/docs/search-in-bitbucket-cloud/
The above link should help with how to search in bitbucket. My guess would be to do something like:
AWS S3 Bucket
Bitbucket doesn’t like using quotes or : symbols in the search. I hope this helps with your search.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.