Hi Team,
I am trying to apply new trial license on JIRA but for that I need my server ID of JIRA. But I don't have any idea from where we can get server ID. So for this, I need your help.
Go to Admin -> System information, the Server ID is buried in there. (Use the browsers ctrl-f to find "server id" in the text).
It's usually displayed on the licence page too, but some versions don't always show it when there's a valid licence installed.
I am not getting this Admin icon. So, can you give me some explanation .
Actually, I am clicking on New Trial License to get the trial license.
The screenshot is showing the license portal "my.atlassian.com" - however, you need to gather the server ID, like Nic described better, from your Jira installation (not the portal you showed).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.