I want to search issues, how many I have closed from my day1.
EX : JQL Query for resloved/closed issues from day1
JQL Query for resloved/closed issues from last week/lastmonth/current month.
Thanks in advance
Regards.
Lifetime resolved - Assignee = currentUser() and resolved < now()
last week resolved - Assignee = currentUser() and resolved < startofweek() and resolved >= startofweek(-1w)
last month - Assignee = currentUser() and resolved < startofmonth() and resolved >= startofmonth(-1)
Did you try something ? Can you share your JQL.
Try resolutionDate in your jql
"2010/12/31"Resolutiondate <
"2010/12/31"
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwareserver080/advanced-searching-fields-reference-967899658.html
@Jack Brickey Thank you for your time writing to me, unfortunately non of the jql query works for me.
Could you suggest any other jql query, thanks in advance
Please provide more info so that I might offer an alternative. What didn’t work with my suggestions?
@Jack Brickey when i try to search with this query last month - Assignee = currentUser() and resolved < startofmonth() and resolved >= startofmonth(-1) it is throwing below error, am adding screen shot.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.